Essentials of Transfusion Medicine Webinar Series
Registration now open!
For more information, access flyers to download.
What's new for 2022?
- "Essentials" Track & "Beyond Essentials" Track: the "Essentials" track is designed for resident trainees, blood bank technologists and anyone new to the field of transfusion medicine, whereas the "Beyond Essentials" track is geared for those with experience in blood banking and transfusion medicine, especially blood bank technologists and those who have a solid grasp on the fundamentals of this field. Registration will be by track, and an individual may register for and attend webinars in one or both tracks.
- There will be built-in one week breaks in the series, between blocks.
- On-demand recordings of each webinar will be available for P.A.C.E. credit for up to one month following the live webinar.
Looking for recordings of ETWMS?
What is ETMWS?
ETMWS is a series of weekly webinars covering a wide variety of transfusion medicine/blood banking topics.
- Attending physicians
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Anyone wanting a comprehensive overview of Blood Banking/ Transfusion Medicine
Cost: Free of charge
- P.A.C.E. certificate of attendance will be provided to attendees who complete the program and submit an evaluation.
- NYBCe is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E. ® Program.
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org