Comprehensive Cell Solutions™ leverages NYBC's strengths of innovation, flexibility, mobility, creativity, and quality to save more lives by working with diverse companies and organizations. Among our many clients are biotech companies, startups, and academic institutions. CCS helps develop and launch new products and provides assistance performing clinical trials. CCS’s core areas are transfusion medicine, cellular therapy, regenerative medicine, hematology and infectious disease. CCS draws resources and expertise from NYBCe’s traditional business pillars including Medical Programs and Services, Blood Operations, Laboratory Testing, National Cord Blood Program, National Center for Blood Group Genomics, and their Lindsley F. Kimball Research Institute.
Experience and quality are key for CCS which is why our skilled, highly trained, licensed technologists perform all procedures, quality assurance staff provides independent quality oversight, and our cell therapy team has more than 20 years of experience. Outsourcing your needs to CCS enables your practice to offer the benefit of cellular therapy without the burden of maintaining equipment, supplies, staffing, and performance and quality data for regulatory compliance. CCS offers:
- PlasateTM, Human Platelet Lysate, Research and cGMP Grade
- CD34+ Cells
- Cord Blood
- Specialty Products
- Apheresis Collection Services
- Contract manufacturing including Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) procedures
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Trials Management
- Subject Recruitment
- Cell Therapy Core Facilities
- Bio-specimen Repository/Tissue Banking
- Clinical Research & Translational Laboratory
- Contract Manufacturing Laboratory
- Office of Sponsored Programs/Research Administration
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
Explore each of our areas of expertise for more details. Interested in our menu of products, services, clinical development and/or core facilities to manage your transfusion medicine, regenerative medicine or cellular-therapy related research projects?
Contact us below and a team member will follow-up promptly.